Meletops Online Store
 Orange Caramel Vol. 1 - Lipstick

*[Guide] How To Visit Jyp Ent, Yg Ent, Sm Ent & Cube Ent*




LIKE US ON FACEBOOK 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER 
https://twitter.com/#!/WeAreHotWalkerz

JYP ENTERTAINMENT 

ADDRESS : 123-50, CHEONGDAM-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..

HOW TO GET THERE : FROM SM ENTERTAINMENT,WALK STRAIGHT AWAY FROM GALLERIA DEPT. STORE (EAST WING) WALKING TILL YOU FOUND SHINHAN BANK AT THE LEFT CORNER..TURN LEFT AT THE CORNER AND KEEP WALKING..JYP'S BUILDING ITS AT THE LEFT SIDE IN FRONT OF DUNKIN' DONUTS..

CURRENT ARTIST : JYP, 2AM, 2PM, MISS A, WONDERGIRLS, SAN E, JOO, JB,JR...

YG ENTERTAINMENT

ADDRESS : 397-5 YG BUILDING, HAPJEONG-DONG, MAPO-GU, SEOUL..

HOW TO GET THERE : TAKE SEOUL SUBWAY LINE #2 AND GET OFF AT HAPJEONG STATION (TAKE EXIT #8) WALKING STRAIGHT AND TURN RIGHT AFTER PASSING SK GAS STATION AND WALK FURTHER ON..YG ENTERTAINMENT IS ON THE LEFT SIDE..

CURRENT ARTIST : BIGBANG, 2NE1, PSY, SE7EN, YOO IN NA & ETC..

SM ENTERTAINMENT

ADDRESS  : 521 APGUJEONG-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..

HOW TO GET THERE : TAKE SEOUL SUBWAY LINE #2 AND GET OFF AT APGUJEONG STATION (TAKE EXIT #2).. TAKE BUS #41, 143 @ 4418 AND GET OFF AT CHEONG-DAM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BUS STOP..WALK TOWARDS GALLERIA DEPARTMENT STORE.. SM ENTERTAINMENT IS THE YELLOW BUILDING NEAR KIA MOTOR BUILDING..

CURRENT ARTIST: SUPER JUNIOR, SNSD, TRAX, SHINEE, BOA, F(X), TVXQ & ETC..


CUBE ENTERTAINMENT
ADDRESS : 125-6, 3RD FLOOR, CHEONGDAM-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..

HOW TO GET THERE : CUBE ENTERTAINMENT IS DOWN THE ROAD..FACE AWAY FROM JYP ENTERTAINMENT..WALK STRAIGHT DOWN THE ROAD..THERE IS A BUILDING WITH A CAFE OPPOSITE A TYPICAL KOREAN HOME-MADE RESTAURANT..THERE IS THE CUBE ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING..

CURRENT ARTIST : BEAST, 4MINUTE, G.NA & ETC..

CUBE ENTERTAINMENT TRAINING CENTER

ADDRESS : 125-4, 3RD FLOOR, CHEONGDAM-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..

HOW TO GET THERE  : CUBE ENTERTAINMENT TRAINING CENTER BUILDING IS ABOVE A RESTAURANT..FACE AWAY FROM JYP ENTERTAINMENT, TURN LEFT AND WALK UP THAT ROAD..AFTER A HUGE CARPARK ON YOU RIGHT, THERE'S A BUILDING OF CUBE ENTERTAINMENT TRAINING CENTER..


HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT TO SEE ALL THIS BUILDING WITH YOUR EYES...


Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to *[Guide] How To Visit Jyp Ent, Yg Ent, Sm Ent & Cube Ent*

  1. Cube Ent is down the road. If you face away from JYP.. walk straight down the road. There is a building with a Cafe opposite a typical Korean home-made meal Restaurant. That is the Cube ent building. :)

    The training building is above a restaurant. If u face away from JYP, turn left and walk up that road. After a huge carpark on ur right, there's a building. That's the CUBE ENT trainee ctr. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks 4 da info..i'll put it up too..

      Delete
    2. How about the adress of CUBE cafe? Kindly message me her: fgellierose@ymail.com

      Delete
  2. OMG YG BUILDING IS SO BEAUTIFUL~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, when I look at JYP website, the address different from this !!
    Its,

    41,79-gil
    Apgujeong-ro
    Gangnam-gu

    I've been puzzled @.@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, u can follow this >

      http://english.jype.com/#/company/ContactUs.aspx

      Delete
    2. yes, it's on 79-gil Aphujeong-ro (the actual street name says that), i went there before on my own.. there's School of Food cafe (Dream High 2 sponsor) on that small street/alley as well. The convenience store across Dunkin Donuts has 2PM, G.NA, WG, etc posters with their signatures on it, it was so cool hahaha (if only i was shameless enough to touch those posters LOL). And no wonder I saw Cube's huge poster nearby, I didn't know their building was nearby..I was actually looking around (just turning my head 360 degrees LOL) for Cube sign but couldn't find it so i gave up haha. If you get off at Cheongdam subway stn, u can roughly find your way to 79-gil Apgujeong-ro because the numbers are sort of sequential (see the road map on the subway stn). You have to walk for quite a bit though :)

      Delete
    3. sorry I made a typo on my first line above. It's ApGujeong-ro.

      Delete
  4. unnie, since you don't have wordpress button, i have to copy paste your post
    i put credited to your blog as well^^
    thanks for share!

    come and visit my blog too if you mind^^
    www.furstinnella.wordpress.com

    thankyouu^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unnie, mind to comment on my two post below?
      i need more comments as i follow a quiz to win trip to korea^^

      http://bit.ly/HcRhSB >> about 3 things to do in korea, and

      http://bit.ly/HcRllt >> about 3 will try korean dishes

      help to share too if you mind, gomawo^^~

      Delete
  5. Damn I was there last month..but didn't have the chance to visit any. Will go again next year! Thanks for the guide! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. for Cube Ent. is that their new building address????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you leave a present for the artist there and are there buildinga that gives tour?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you leave a present for the artist there and are there buildinga that gives tour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for leave the present i think yes u can but for tour i dont think so..

      Delete
  10. Is this the real add to send mail? do i need to write the add in korean???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. yes..its the real one..you had to write the add in korean..like this

      123-50, CHEONGDAM-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL..

      Delete
    3. @cik Sara , do I write it the way you did? Or do I have to convert it to Korean words?

      Delete
    4. just did like the way did.. :) no need to convert it to korean words..otherwise ur local courier will get trouble to mail ur presents..

      Delete
    5. @cik sara, okay thank you so much! Do you know how many stamps it needs to be sent to Korea?

      Delete
    6. not sure but the stamps..why dont you use express courier? more faster & safe

      Delete
  11. Express courier? How? I don't really know... Are you from sg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear, sorry for late..nop..im from malaysia.. :) express courier like nationwide courier http://www.nationwide2u.com/ @ DHL http://www.dhl.com.sg/en.html @ http://www.worldcourier-express.com

      Delete
  12. Thanks for another informative blog. The place else may just I get that type of info written in
    such a perfect approach? I have a mission that I am simply now
    working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.


    Visit my website; Add keyboard As joystick ps3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you haνe a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was ωondering your situatіon;
    we haνe cгeаted some nіce procedures
    anԁ we are looking tο trade ѕolutions with other fοlks, be sure to shoot
    me an e-mail if interеsted.

    Feel free to surf to my ωeb blog - can you get rid of herpes
    My web site > cure for herpes simplex 1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I am sо excіted I found your site, Ι reаlly found уou
    by acciԁent, while I was seаrсhing οn Google
    fοr something else, Nоnetheleѕs I am hеrе noω and
    woulԁ just like to say chеerѕ fοr a incrediblе post
    and а all rounԁ intеreѕting blog (Ӏ also love the thеme/design), I don�t hаѵe tіme
    to bгοωse it all at the momеnt but
    I haνe boοκmагked it anԁ
    аlso addeԁ in youг RSS feeds, so when I haνе time I ωіll be back to rеаd а gгеat deal more, Рlease do κеep up the great ϳο.


    Stoр bу my web page; how to get rid of heartburn fast

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hі, I think your blog might be having browser сompatibilitу issues.
    When Ι look аt your websіte in Ie, it loοks fine but ωhеn οрenіng in Ιnternet Eхplorеr, it has some ovеrlaрρing.
    I just wanted to give уou a quіck heads up! Other then that, veгy gooԁ blog!


    My web page natural breast enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you know how to go 101 Entertainment?..I hope u can help me..This is my email..zass_2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you know the address for aom (jaypark studio)? Please tell me if you know. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  18. is I can give a present to the address for their artist birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Ur Comments Here..Dont Be Silent Reader @ Watcher..If U Watch @ Download Videos Here, Leave Ur Comment..